What brought you to your practice?
To give myself permission to finally step into who I am meant to be and that is to be the best I can be as a guidance counsellor
What is it that sustains you?
My values, intentions, spirituality and my husband. I love spending time on our rural farm gazing up at the stars, listening to the sound of the wind whispering through the trees, my husband and I going for long walks on cold, misty, winter days
What’s your ideal holiday destination?
I have travelled to so many beautiful and magical countries during the northern winter, including the Arctic Circle to admire the natural phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis, however, the country that continues to be my ideal holiday destination is Greece – everything in winter time is so serene, tranquil and I always feel a profound spiritual connection with the lands sacred essence
My typical patients are those that have:
– Held onto wounds since childhood relating to their family constellation, or a traumatic experience/event that they witnessed within their family environment
– Relationship issues with family, partners, friends, work colleagues etc
– Recognizing their dark night of the soul journey
– Healing after a long term relationship dissolves eg: divorce or separation
– Discovery of the Self
Come into Project Dao today to see how Giorgia can help you along your journey back to self.
Giorgia has completed her training in:
– Archetypal Consultant (Carolyn Myss Educational Institute)
– Soul Purpose Facilitator (Carolyn Myss Educational Institute)
– Applied Astrology for Human Development (Astro Synthesis)
– Soul Connections (Robert Ohotto Intuitive Life Strategist – Ananke Apollo Institute)
– Executive Member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists